Three Reasons to Buy the Irobot 532 Vacuum

Why Choose a Robotic Vacuum Over Other Types

Stick, upright, canister vacuums. You might have owned these already - so do I. But I got myself the irobot 532 vacuum anyway and never looked back since.
I am assuming that you are in my predicament before I bought the robot vacuum. And like myself, I am assuming that whatever vacuum you have been using have served you well. Similarly, my canister one, which I bought years ago, has done its part in its time.
Now, I turned 40 early this year. While friends tell me it is a cause for celebration, my body is warning me otherwise.
You see, when cleaning my three-bedroom apartment, I would be lugging around the old canister vacuum, not to mention grappling with the hose that somehow gets intertwined by this 1.6 meters, 44 kilograms user. This would be the time I can hear bones in my legs making 'cracking' noises and my knees feeling as if they are ready to fall apart as I stretch, bend and squat to clean those places - oh so beyond my reach!
Back aches, shoulder stiffness - you can say these were the norm. However, not after I use this robot vacuum.
I appreciate that whatever vacuums you own right now, have served your various needs in the house. Similarly, I am grateful to my canister one for its services to me over the years. But if you could identify with what I had to face when using it in regular cleaning, then you would be looking towards a hands-free approach to vacuuming so that it would not be a chore.
In fact, in my research of buyers' profile of this robot vacuum, they fall into one or all of the following categories.

They are busy individuals

They suffer from some form of back problems that hinder them from doing household chores which require bending (in my case, squatting as well)
 They have mobility issues
This Machine Surprises Me With Its Features

Virtual Walls

I did not understand how this 'virtual walls' work at first. Then I learnt that the in-built technology of this robot vacuum actually works like a sensor which warns the robot of any off-limit areas such as stairs or drop-off areas. There are no stairs in my house but the vacuum handles my kitchen and living rooms well even though one is slightly higher than the other.
As much as I was amazed by that, I was even more intrigued by the fact that I can program this machine to do intense cleaning in some rooms more than others!
With my canister vacuum, I had to switch modes when cleaning the carpet under my coffee table. The irobot 532 vacuum, on the other hand, makes use of its sturdy bristles to lure pollen, debris, dirt and dust right into its filters, without me having to swing any hose or aim with the nozzle, like I did with the canister.

Efficient Brushes Made For Pet Hair

I understand that the robot vacuum was originally designed to help pet owners, who despite their love for their pets, maybe too disgruntled to clean their hair.
I do not experience this first-hand because I do not own a pet. But it does not hurt to learn how the vacuum can efficiently clean pet hair around the house.
This vacuum is equipped with an easy-to-clean set of brushes and a sweeper bin that traps pet hair. There is also the counter-rotating brush, the use of which is to reach deep into your carpets so that it can remove pet dander and hair.
When I researched on the machine, I thought it amusing that one can leave a robot to clean the house on its own while he goes out of the house, running errands. Who would trust a robot to do that?
I spoke too soon. What I thought was an impossibility turned out to be something that I do myself on quite a regular basis.
I do not even have to worry about the robot vacuum completing its chores. As soon as the cleaning is completed, it would return and self-charge at its Home Base Dock.
For a person who encounter those aches and pains after cleaning his house, I take comfort from knowing that the house is cleaned - sometimes even while I was out.
As I learn, life can be bliss - it is a matter of finding ways to achieve it.

In order to check Best robot vacuum for long hair please follow the link given below:
Best robot vacuum for long hair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iRobot Roomba 560 - The Robot Floor Cleaner